The holiday season is a great time to give back.
Here are a few of our favorite ways to deliver cheer to the community.
- Help a neighbor in need: Next time you're pulling out your garbage cans or going grocery shopping, offer to do the same for an elderly neighbor.
- Treat your package carriers: Leave out some goodies and a note of thanks for their hard work.
- Host a block party: Organize a potluck or cookie exchange to reconnect with your neighbors and welcome new members of the community.
- Overtip: Thank your regular service providers by upping their tips if you can.
- Feed those in need: Donate to a local food bank or volunteer to serve a holiday meal.